Aztec sage "Blosser" (Salvia divinorum) - cutting
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
15,90 € - 27,90 €
Aztec sage "Blosser" (Salvia divinorum) - divination sage cutting plant
Height: approx. 15-20cm
- Plant shipping only within Europe!
Plant shipping always on Mondays!
- Discount from 2 plants!
You will receive a rooted cutting from us, which will be shipped in moist spagnum moss in a plastic bag without pot/substrate. In our experience, this is the best and safest way to ship the plants.
Upon receiving your cutting, carefully remove it from the bag and gently free the roots from the damp paper/spagnum moss and place it in a small pot with quality soil. It is important that the pot has holes at the bottom to allow water to drain - also, the soil should have good drainage to prevent waterlogging. We have had good experience with a mix of Compo quality soil, perlite and/or some vulcanite/clay rock.
The cutting should be placed securely in the soil, well watered and then placed in partial shade (NO direct sunlight) - preferably in a small indoor greenhouse or with a plastic bag over it - so that it can recover from shipping and get used to its new home. Salvia divinorum prefers temperatures between 15 and 25 degrees Celsius. Direct sun should be avoided at least around midday in summer, as this slows down the growth of the plants and exposes them to stress.
Wintering is best done in the dark and cool (about plus 10 degrees) or with the help of a cultivation tent with lighting. For this purpose, you can also use inexpensive plant LEDs. With cool wintering the plants usually lose all leaves and with a little luck sprout new in the spring.
You should always keep an eye on Salvia for spider mites, which like to nest under the leaves. In a case, the plants quickly drop the leaves, but recover after 1-2 treatments with, for example, neem oil.
Our plants are purely ornamental and not intended for consumption or further processing!
FREE seeds with every order 🙂
- Despite constant quality controls (checking the germination quality, shelf life, etc. of the plant seeds, etc.) we can unfortunately none Warranty on the germination of our seeds give - too many different factors in the context of cultivation / conditions - can prevent successful germination.
- Please inquire about the applicable laws in your country BEFORE purchasing this product. Laws and import regulations or whether this product may be imported/used/grown.
- Our plant seeds are, if available in your country for the Cultivation determined and allowed, exclusively intended for plant cultivation.
- For further information and guidelines please refer to our terms and conditions or simply write us your questions by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
1, 2, 3